There are kind Slytherins.
There are brave Hufflepuffs.
There are some stupid Ravenclaws.
There are twisted Gryffindors.
Your House doesn’t define you.
And please, the next time you’re about to tease someone for being a lowly Hufflepuff, or a slimy Slytherin, or a stuck up Ravenclaw or even a foolish Gryffindor, just remember that we are all Hogwarts students. We’re all part of the magic.
When women used to be depressed or were not “taking care of their men” properly their husbands could send them to the psych ward for attitude adjustments. This was part of conditioning them to always wear a smile. They believed that if a woman saw herself smiling that it would become natural practice and that she would be “cured”. This often went along with shock therapies.
what the fuck an attitude adjustment sorry what
At some point probably
- Remus: Do you think that your Animagi animals say something about you?
- James: Definitely! Sirius is energetic and loyal but he'll bite back if he feels threatened. That's why he's a dog!
- Sirius: And James, you're like the king of the forest, wanting to look out for your friends and family.
- Peter: So, why am I a rat?
- Other three: ...
- Sirius: I bet it's because you like cheese.
- Other three: -Murmurs of agreement-