robert has the best smile out of the whole avengers cast
I can’t hear you
over his glorious smile
are you sure
to play this game?
I am very sure
That this game
Is already lost
oh so we’re going pg-13 now?
hmm too bad robert
is lacking in that area
meanwhile Ruffalo fans are over here like
Come on now guys, they
OH MY GOD HAHAHA
when guys talk about how gross periods are i just laugh because guys have a floppy piece of flesh that gets hard and that’s pretty fuckin weird, bucko
So everyone always talks about wanting SuperWhoLock so badly
bUT ARE WE NOT GOING TO MENTION THAT ONE TIME SUPERWHO ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED
THEY DIDN’T EVEN FUCKING TRY TO BE SUBTLE ABOUT IT, ITS A FULL ON CYBERMAN LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GUYS
I was so happy when I saw this episode for the first time.
And don’t forget that they named one character Amy Pond…
Friendly reminder that Fili and Kili weren’t born until almost a hundred years after the fall of Erebor and are rescuing a home they never knew
Judging by my Tumblr, post in my ask what you think I’m like in real life
WOAH INTERESTING QUESTIONS
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- 04: what are you listening to?
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- 08: favorite song ?
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- 23: how have you felt today?
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- 36: favorite color?
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
I highly doubt all the people that liked/ reblogged this are vegan.
I don’t need to be a vegan or vegetarian to be against animal cruelty. I don’t beat my meat before I eat it.
Actually, you do need to be vegan to be against animal cruelty. You don’t love animals if you’re not vegan.
Wow, says who? You?
“You don’t love animals if you’re not vegan.” oh really?
Is this a joke?
Just fuck off.
excuse me .(before i say this i dont care what your lifestyle choise is just that you stop being an arse about it) just because you are a vegan does NOT mean you are better than anyone else! if (the unfertilised therefore containing no living animal) eggs are not taken away from the chickens they will rot and cause the chickens to get ill and will attract insects, if cows are not milked enough then their udders start to ache and they get ill. almost all slaughterhouses kill their animals as painlessly as they can and i realise not all do so and that is cruelty . but don’t go around thinking that people who eat meat or eat dairy products are going around kicking every animal they see. just because you eat meat doesn’t make you a cruel person and just because you are a vegan doesn’t make you some wonderful superhuman so shut the fuck up about how wonderful you all are because you don’t eat animal byproducts
also, as a surprising little note, some people just don’t have the financial resources to go vegan. and others literally cannot do so because their digestive system just can’t handle it.
So before you go and tell people they’re horrible for not being vegan, think about this for a second, then just don’t say anything, cause you don’t know their situation.
Wow. The above two statements are the truest things ever. I work at an animal shelter, and I work actively to prevent cruelty and improve the lives of every animal that comes in. I spent 8 hours a day taking care of them, making sure they feel loved and accepted.
And I eat meat. I quite enjoy meat. I do eat some vegan food and one of my favorite cafes is vegan. I have no trouble eating vegan sometimes. But I also enjoy meat. Just because I do doesn’t mean I support animal cruelty.
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
We just needed this again, but now with fyll John Green analyze
why is john green so perfect
I’m willing to bet that Cumberbatch has no ide what a nerdfighter is. I didn’t until just then.
For every person that reblogs this I’ll recommend a young adult book to read :)
You heard me! As long as this doesn’t get super crazy I will check out everybody blogs and recommend you a young adult book or series I feel you’ll like. I’m really excited so lets do this!!
Yes please - I love book recommendations! :)